Get Ready For Your Life-Changing Adventure — FREE Scholarships to Yes, Yes, Yes Program 2021
It was always my dream to be able to offer my services to those who might find themselves stuck and I’m excited to launch my Yes, Yes, Yes – Say Yes to Yourself™ Scholarship Program for 2021. So ladies, if you have a friend, mother, sister, daughter, niece, or colleague who finds herself in a difficult life moment, read on.
I believe in the power of women, community, and DREAMS, and it has always been my wish and desire to give back where I can.
I am honoured to launch my 2021 FREE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM to YES, YES, YES – Say Yes To Yourself™ – there are 4 places available.
Yes, Yes, Yes – Say Yes to Yourself™ is a holistic transformational program, a roadmap to get what you want, reconnect to a purposeful, joyful life that gives you a deep sense of belonging and reward. It can be used over and over again as a life tool to help you get what you want no matter what the situation.
- Waking up in 12 months in a new place and feeling deeply alive and have a whole new result! Maybe you’ve written that book, learned to love yourself, you’re standing in front of your work at an exhibition, harvesting your vegetable garden, you’ve lost 20 lbs and regained your wellbeing.
- Reconnecting to the essential parts of you and feeling rock solid confidence in who you are, your decisions, choices and how you execute the things you care about most.
- Saying Yes to the thing you care about the most actually leads you to love, confidence, belonging to a community you deeply care about, to belief and faith in yourself and the world around you.
- Creating the next phase of your life with clarity, passion and purpose and a whole toolkit of new skills and structures to make sure you get where you want to go and have a life that has more meaning and fits you like a glove.
- Someone takes you by the hand and shows you the way out of the maze, you reconnect to something that makes you want to jump out of bed everyday and enjoy life again.
Some of you will have been told “you are too late” or “you don’t have the resources to make your dream happen” but the Yes, Yes, Yes gals have proven that wrong over and over again.
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS FOR:
- Women who find themselves in a place in life where they feel stuck.
- Women who have a dream or a vision for their life but can’t make it happen.
- Women who want to reconnect to their power AND create a life they love.
- Women who are currently NOT in the position to pay for this program.
I have seen the power of what a group of women can achieve moving forward together to bring what is important into their lives and in the past 2 years these are just some of the things that the women of Yes, Yes, Yes, brought into their lives:
- Healed their chronic illness
- Wrote a book
- Started painting
- Had a solo exhibition and sold 17 paintings
- Improved their relationships
- Launch a creative business
- Moved to Italy
- Kicked their ‘worn out stories’ to the kerb and started a fresh
- Found their confidence and belief in themselves
- Raised their rates, transformed their money story and their creative business
- Embraced their worth and beauty
- Entered a photographic competition for the first time and end up a finalist
- Get their love for life back after a divorce
- Invented a whole new career
- Got their dream job
- Started a new business
And so much more…
WHAT THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDES:
- 4 places with Lifetime Access to the Yes, Yes, Yes – Say Yes To Yourself™ program where you turn your dream into a reality and go after it in a supportive like-minded community.
- My comprehensive 12-module framework including tools and structures that will guide you to your desired outcome one step at a time.
- A holistic approach to transformation like no other that you will be able to use for the rest of your life that will not only get where you want to go but will boost your confidence, self esteem and give you an inner rudder.
- Each module is packed with video lessons, a 30-50 page workbook, motivation, learnings, tools and structures to ensure you get to your Yes.
- Creative exercises in every module that will unlock another layer by bringing together your conscious and unconscious thoughts.
- A supportive Facebook community of like-minded women going after what is important to them.
- Bi-monthly Zoom calls to get your questions answered and interact with our Yes, Yes, Yes community.
- BONUS: A reading list that will change your life and recorded interviews with creatives, teachers and experts.
WHAT WE COVER:
- GROUNDWORK – Detox your life and create space to get ready for the time ahead
- TIME – Set yourself up for success by starting a new relationship with time
- HANDBOOK TO BEING YOU – ‘the beginners guidebook’ on how to operate as a spiritual being so you can guide your life consciously everyday
- FIND YOUR YES – Rediscover your unique talents, meaning, passion and creativity and connect to your deepest desires
- A FOOLPROOF PLAN – Tips and tools to make any objective possible & to shift your mindset
- BELIEFS AND BLOCKS – What’s holding you back
- WEALTH CONSCIOUSNESS – Overhaul your money story to create freedom
- CREATIVITY – Connecting you to creativity and its benefits
- WELLBEING – Creating energy for transformation
- SACRED FEMININE AND INTUITION – Accessing more of you internal energies to do life with more ease and grace
- JOY, BEAUTY, AND PLEASURE – How these 3 things can help you attract the things you want into your life
- ADVENTURE – The benefits of living an adventurous life
If you know of a mother, sister, friend, daughter, niece or colleague that this program could benefit and transform her current situation, please share the LINK to this blog or post it on your social media.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
- READ what Yes, Yes, Yes – The Year You Say Yes To Yourself ™ is about and if it is something you need in your life at the moment.
- Optional – Create a video (maximum of 5 minutes) introducing yourself and where you are at in life and why you would like to win the scholarship, what is holding you back or had held you back from achieving this in the past. Feel free to share with us any part of your story, creativity or otherwise. You can upload your video through this Dropbox link or send your video to email@example.com.
- A requirement is to be open-minded, coachable, and committed to doing the work.
Scholarship applications close on Monday 10th May 2021 and the winners will be announced here on the blog on Sunday 16th May 2021.
Carla’s Yes, Yes, Yes program was the best thing to happen to me in a long time. At the time, I was at a very very low point. In the previous years, I’d battled cancer, closed a business, my husband had an affair and left and I had just lost my job. I felt like I would never be happy again.
Now, joy is seeping back into my life, I’m at peace and I feel like ME again and I haven’t even completed all the modules yet! Using the success stories of the fellow participants to motivate me and the modules and readings to empower me, I started to trust in myself and my future. I have just opened my first art exhibition and been offered my dream job. I’m so excited for the future; I’ll be unstoppable. I found my ‘gift in the garbage’ and have been able to heal and believe in such a short time because of Carla and her program.
I feel so honoured and privileged to be part of the Yes, Yes, Yes community. When I first read the course outline, I felt it was written especially for me. The biggest word that kept ringing loudly in my ears was ’stuck’, and I knew I had been there for a number of years. I felt trapped in a life that I no longer had control or ownership of. I was not in a financial position to enroll in the course, so when I read that Carla was offering scholarships, I felt it was there waiting for me. I knew this was an opportunity to change my life.
And that it has. I have re-found myself. Not only do I give myself more time now, I prioritise myself. I have taken ownership of me, my life, my outlook. I am more positive, I am building my self confidence, I am finding joy in the everyday. And people notice. I have had more compliments in the last 3 months than I have had in the last 3 years – I just seem to be glowing and that is physically palpable.
I now stand by my values, and I let them guide me and my decisions. This course has given me so much more than I even hoped or anticipated. And to me within a group of like-minded women – who are so supportive, encouraging, they are your cheer squad for each and every one of us. It is a magic elixir, and I just want to drink it all day, every day! I have no intentions of wrapping up at the end of this round of modules and parking the work. I am hooked, and hope to stay within this community of warrior women, as we all evolve together.
Love and light,