The Risktakers Podcast with Nat Box
Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won’t suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when the person looks back-she will hear her heart.
– Paulo Coelho
I recently had the joy of speaking to Natalie Box about taking risks in her podcast, The Risktakers Podcast, and the episode is now live on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
I thought you might enjoy it, especially if you are in need of a little risk-taking!
From Nat Box:
Let me introduce you to the incomparable Carla Coulson. This risk-taking QUEEN is an international photographer, author, and creative coach.
Carla’s stunning work has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, and she’s published 8 books with Penguin. Carla is passionate about empowering women and encourages thousands through her brilliant creative mentoring course, YES, YES, YES.
In this episode, we have a beautiful conversation about:
- The risk she took, packing up her life at 35 and moved to Italy
- Why she’s not afraid of failure and how fear can help us move forward
- The magical thing that happened after her publisher asked her to do something wild
- That living our truest most beautiful and joy-filled life is simpler than we think
- And we go behind the scenes of some of her most beautiful book collaborations.