The Risktakers Podcast with Nat Box
I recently had the joy of speaking to Natalie Box in her podcast, The Risktakers Podcast, and the episode is now live on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
I thought you might enjoy it, especially if you are in need of a little risktaking!
From Nat Box:
Let me introduce you to the incomparable Carla Coulson. This risktaking QUEEN is an international photographer, author and creative coach.
Carla’s stunning work has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, and she’s published 8 books with Penguin. Carla is passionate about empowering women and encourages thousands through her brilliant creative mentoring course, YES, YES, YES.
In this episode we have a beautiful conversation about:
- The risk she took, packing up her life at 35 and moved to Italy
- Why she’s not afraid of failure and how fear can help us move forward
- The magical thing that happened after her publisher asked her to do something wild
- That living our truest most beautiful and joy-filled life is simpler than we think
- And we go behind the scenes of some of her most beautiful book collaborations.