Lessons from Creativity, the Generous Teacher
Hello Beautiful Ones,
I’ve been absent for a while and am so excited to be back.
Sometimes in life, we need to give ourselves the gift of time of being able to reconnect back to what is important to us and process what’s next.
I’ve had a lot of fun taking photos over the past months with some beautiful gals who the universe sent my way and the joy we shared reminded me of the power of photography and creativity in general.
Here are some wisps of thoughts and feelings this experience gave me:
- Opening myself to new ideas
- Working with beauty
- Looking at the environment in a new way when I couldn’t get what I wanted
- Being allowed ‘to play’
- The release of anxiety and stress
- Being lost in the flow, the process
- Connecting to a story that I deeply care about
- Constantly asking myself ‘what if’?
- Starting a love affair with my project and staying in that phase till it’s ready to share with the world
- Entering the ‘process’ of creativity with trust and faith knowing that something will come
- Feeling the softening inside after a day of a shoot, the little ‘love rush’ for what was created.
- The pure joy of being in the moment
- Making mindful choices… Asking those inner questions
If your life is feeling a little rocky, reach for something creative, give yourself the gift of communing with yourself, being fully in the present, and creating beauty. It’s an easy and fun way to reconnect to joy.
Sending you much love,