Free Scholarship to Yes, Yes, Yes Program 2020 — Turn your Dreams Into Reality
As we come to the end of a decade, I want to extend my thanks to each and every one of you for all you have given to my world.
I believe in the power of women, community, and DREAMS, and it has always been my wish and desire to give back where I can.
I am honoured to launch my 2020 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM to the YES, YES, YES – The Year You Say Yes To Yourself – there are 4 places available.
Yes, Yes, Yes is about connecting women back to their dream, passion and creativity which makes you come alive, have a sense of purpose and belonging!
Some of you will have been told you are too late or you don’t have the resources to make your dream happen, so I want to help women who are powerful and have big dreams but are currently NOT in the position to pay for this program.
I have seen the power of what a group of women can achieve moving forward together to bring what is important into their lives and in 2019 these are just some of the things that the women of Yes, Yes,Yes, brought into their lives:
- Healed their chronic illness
- Wrote a book
- Started painting
- Had a solo exhibition and sold 17 paintings
- Improved their relationships
- Launch a creative business
- Moved to Italy
- Kicked their ‘worn out stories’ to the kerb and start a fresh
- Raised their rates, transformed their money story and their creative business
- Embraced their worth and beauty
- Entered a photographic competition for the first time and end up a finalist
- Get their love for life back after a divorce
- Invented a whole new career
- Got their dream job
And so much more…
What the scholarship includes:
- 4 places with Lifetime access to the Yes Yes Yes – The The Year You Say Yes To Yourself program where you turn your dream into a reality and go after it in a supportive like-minded community.
- 10 transformational modules including videos, audios, and worksheets to help you move through each phase of the program.
- Access to all live group calls and the Private Members only Facebook Group.
- A one-hour one-on-one private call with me.
- TO REGISTER, COMPLETE THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION BELOW.
What we cover:
- FINDING YOUR YES – Get clarity on what you want
- HOW THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS – transforming your mindset
- BELIEFS AND BLOCKS – What’s holding you back
- CREATIVITY – Connecting you to creativity and its benefits
- START A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH TIME AND A FOOLPROOF PLAN – systems, structures and creating boundaries around your time
- WEALTH CONSCIOUSNESS – overhaul your money story to create freedom
- INTUITION AND THE SACRED FEMININE – Accessing more of you internal energies to do life with more ease and grace
- WELLBEING – Creating energy for transformation
- JOY, BEAUTY AND PLEASURE – How these 3 things can help you attract the things you want into your life
- ADVENTURE – the benefits of living an adventurous life
If you know of a mother, sister, friend, daughter, niece or colleague that this program could benefit and transform her current situation, please share the LINK to this blog or post it on your social media.
Here’s how to apply:
- READ what Yes, Yes, Yes – The Year You Say Yes To Yourself is about and if it is something you need in your life at the moment.
- Fill out our SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION form HERE
- Optional – Create a video (maximum of 5 minutes) introducing yourself and where you are at in life and why you would like to win the scholarship, what is holding you back or had held you back from achieving this in the past. Feel free to share with us any part of your story, creativity or otherwise. You can send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A requirement is to be open-minded, coachable and committed to doing the work.
- Scholarship applications close on 3rd January 2020 and will be announced on 7th January 2020.
The scholarship winners will be announced on Tuesday, 7th January 2020 here on my blog.
Light and Love,
P.S. If you would like to bring to life a project, start over or learn how to say YES to yourself, you can DOWNLOAD my FREE Video Series and Workbooks on How to Get What You Want HERE.
Here are some words about Yes, Yes, Yes from our previous Scholarship winners:
“When I won the scholarship to Carla’s Yes Yes Yes program, it was the best thing to happen to me in a long time. At the time I was at a very very low point. In the previous years, I’d battled cancer, closed a business, my husband had an affair and left and I had just lost my job. I felt like I would never be happy again.
Now, joy is seeping back into my life, I’m at peace and I feel like ME again and I haven’t even completed all the modules yet! Using the success stories of the fellow participants to motivate me and the modules and readings to empower me, I started to trust in myself and my future. I have just opened my first art exhibition and been offered my dream job. I’m so excited for the future; I’ll be unstoppable. I found my ‘gift in the garbage’ and have been able to heal and believe in such a short time because of Carla and her program.”— Loretta H.
“When I applied for the scholarship I was feeling stuck and had no idea what I wanted to do with my life… I have been a homemaker for the last ten years and had been struggling for several years with some physical issues that had left me emotionally and physically spent but I was finally feeling better and wanted to bring back creativity and joy to my daily life. I was looking to build focus and confidence in myself as a woman outside of the homemaker role I’d comfortably settled into.
The entire course has been wonderfully eye-opening and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed discovering that I was not just stuck, I was quite lost and it was a relief to have an amazing support network full of encouragement and wonderful ideas… I make sure to celebrate and enjoy my own life on a daily basis and this is a huge change from simply trudging through and worrying about dusty baseboards or the school run! Carla is a ray of light and brings laughter and love and joy, even when we are discussing uncomfortable topics like money and our sometimes very dysfunctional relationship with it.
I have gained so much confidence back that some days I can’t believe how little of it I had before starting the course. I have started working on a blog project and several book ideas and am excited to see where the next year takes me. Taking care of myself by nurturing my creativity and letting myself be inspired has had a very positive effect on my relationships. I’m proud to be teaching my two young daughters that to take care of yourself means to look after your whole self and if you get lost along the way it’s okay. Thank you Carla for sharing your own story and being our guide as we learn to embrace our unique creativity and celebrate each day!”— Sarah S.
“I thought the Yes course would help me to find work that inspired me, maybe to get a little healthier, to feel more confident.
And Yes, it’s done all those things. I’ve left a career that was making me miserable, I’ve started a new business with a dream client and the prospect of more. I’m eating well, exercising and finding moments to focus on myself.
But this course has helped me to do so much more.It’s gently pushed me to face some past tragedy which I now realise has been such a burden and source of frustration and pain in my life. Carla’s inspiring energy, huge compassion, as well as her supportive way of challenging have encouraged me to start counselling. It’s scary but it’s a huge relief. Through this incredible, nurturing community, I have found the clarity and trust to finally see what I need to do and the strength to face it. Already I feel some peace and I now truly believe I can move past and reach the life I want, to say Yes to it all, with joy and ease.“— Georgina L.