5 Inspiring Things For The Soul In 2018
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
This is a short but sweet note for the soul with a little round up of some fab things to do/buy/see in 2018 from some great talented folk around the globe.
1. Who wouldn’t want to sit at a table in Venice? If you have read Skye McAlpine blog or follow her on Instagram who will know what a food and travel fantasy she offers up every day. Her knew book A Table In Venice is almost out and the good news is your can pre-order it.. Italophiles stand back. More details HERE
2. When I learnt to write my world opened up. I never dreamed of doing a writing course till I was given a nudge to. Once I learned to get words on paper I have been writing ever since. It helped me get my first photographic images published and my first book which I wrote and photographed. If you are lucky enough to be in Melbourne the Mediterranean Wanderer will unleash the force within… More details HERE
3. Artist and friend Matthew Usmar Lauder is as prolific as Picasso and creates so much beauty. This painting of white hydrangeas is a favourite. Check his work HERE
4. One way to get in touch with you is to get creative! If you are lucky enough to live in Brisbane the talented Ellie Ramsey and her team some original workshops where you get to take home something beautiful you made. Anyone for a little shibori. More details HERE
5. Bring a little Paris girly joy into your life with my Girl On A Mission limited edition print from my Jeune Fille en Fleur series.. More details HERE
Related Post: Six Tips For Creative Clarity in 2018