Copyright Carla Coulson Gourmet Traveller
It’s out. Gourmet Traveller’s Italian issue with a story I shot of Giorgio Armani’s favourite things to do in Milan. Some pics from the piece above..
Here are 5 Things I loved from his list.
1. Take the lift to the roof of the Duomo – you will be gasping for breath.
2. Meet friends for drinks at the bar on the 7th floor of the Armani Hotel - more gasping for breath.. Divine view and decor.
3. Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper in the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie - book ahead
4. Take a walk down via Montenapoleone for the some of the most incredible window shopping in Europe.
5. Spend half a day at the Pinacoteca di Brera - Milan’s Louvre packed full of art treasures..
To get the full story, check out this month’s issue here.