I am saying thanks to you and all the fabulous people who have supported this blog throughout the years and I would like to show my gratitude by giving away a portrait for two in Paris with a fashion twist complete with hair and make-up and a tonne of fun.
You guys are the best!
Here’s the prize:
Shine is a fashion inspired portrait tailor-made for you, where you and a loved one are the inspiration to create timeless beautiful images with a contemporary edge that could easily grace the cover of your favourite magazine.
Your private shoot on the streets of Paris or in one of its fabulous gardens is a moment of French glamour, femininity and celebration of your beauty. Complete with a fashion hair and make-up artist, cool art direction and loads of fun and laughter. The shoot lasts up to 3 hours but the memories and photos will last a lifetime.
• Carla’s pre-planning, preparation, time and talent during the shoot
• Outdoor shoot on the streets of Paris or in one of it’s fabulous gardens
• Post-production of the images
• Hair and make-up for 2 people and make-up artist’s time during the entire shoot
• A hand made linen folio box (acid free) including 15 fine art prints on Hahnemuhle paper measuring 20 x 30cm signed and dated (you choose which ones)
• Full set of the final edited high resolution jpeg images on a USB from the shoot that you are welcome to use to reprint, create your own photo book or use in social media.
• Private online album of edited images from the shoot so you can make your final print selection.
• Right to use the images for your internet presence
• Freight of your folio box and USB to your home anywhere in the world
• Portrait to be taken prior to 1st October 2014 in Paris subject to my availability and booked dates
• If you win and can’t make it to Paris you can re-gift it to a friend or family member
Here’s how to enter…
1. Share this post or mention this give-away on your Blog, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Here’s the good news, the more times you ‘share’ this giveaway on Facebook, Instagram or on Twitter the more times your name will put into the barrel for the final draw and chance to win a fabulous portrait. If you mention the giveaway on your blog… that’s an extra chance too… (make sure to let me know so I can enter your name more than once)
Competition Closes: Wednesday 26th March 11am Paris Time
What isn’t included: Please note that flights, wardrobe and accommodation are not included.
Best of luck to everyone
‘I leave you my portrait so that you will have my presence all the days and nights that I am away from you.’ Frida Kahlo
PS: Share this post for an extra chance to win and share the love.